How Do I Register For Auditions?
All students will register at the following link: https://forms.gle/bpcgMADfZQTv9dVG9
Registration will close on Monday, April 19th!
Do I need to attend all 3 days of auditions?
Yes. We will teach the audition material on the first two days and evaluate students on the third day.
Who needs to audition?
Any student (new or returning) who is interested in joining the Marching Pride Drumline and Percussion Section.
Do I need to bring anything to auditions?
Where are the auditions?
Palmetto Ridge High School Band Room. Please enter through the double doors in between the auditorium and main school entrance. Signs will be posted.
- Snare stick recommendations: Vic Firth American SD-1 General or Innovative Percussion CL-1
- Practice pad recommendation: Vic Firth Double Sided Practice Pad – 12”
- Metronome recommendation: There are a lot of free metronome apps available for phones
Where can I buy my percussion equipment?
Who can students contact for more help?
- Nathaniel Cesar, Percussion Captain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathaniel is this year’s PRHS Percussion Captain. He is a senior this year and will be one of the best resources for students.
- Mr. Lee Dang, Percussion Instructor, email@example.com
- Mr. Dang is a PRHS Band graduate and has been serving as our Percussion Instructor for three years. Mr. Dang will be working with the students throughout the marching band season and he will be helping Mrs. Robinson with percussion audition placements.